How to increase potency after 50-60 years? This is a very common question. After all, every representative of the stronger sex wants to remain confident in his abilities at any age. Before eliminating male sexual problems, you should understand erectile dysfunction causes.
In the article:
- Male potency after 50: what to start with?
- How to improve potency after 50?
- Men in their 60s: how to increase potency with drugs?
Male potency after 50: what to start with?
Men over the age of 50 are often interested in the question – how to get erection. To begin with, it is necessary to understand erectile dysfunction risk factors in men over the age of 50.
- The main reason is the low level of sex hormones. It is worth noting that at the age of 30 men experience a gradual decline in testosterone production. You can not stop this process, however, you can slow it down sufficiently. At the age of 20, the decrease in hormone production is noteless, but after 50 such a decline is manifested more strongly. Read other causes of erectile dysfunction in young males;
- The second reason is narrowing of the vessels. The older the person grows, the less elastic and narrow the vessels become. As a result, blood begins to circulate more slowly, reducing potency, as blood gets worse in the sexual organ;
- An important role in this case is played by cardiovascular diseases. Cholesterol accumulates on the walls of the vessels, which can lead to strokes or heart attacks. Male potency after 50 can be also reduced by prostatitis, urethritis and other diseases;
- Remember, lack of physical activity, incorrect way of life, bad habits contribute to reduction of men’s power.
How to improve potency after 50?
Potency increasing after 50-60 requires an integrated approach:
- First of all, a man needs to reconsider his way of life, exclude harmful fats from the diet, get rid of extra kilos, quit smoking and refuse alcohol. If you are taking any special medicines, be sure to learn their side effects, as some drugs may reduce male potency. Often, male sexual problems can be caused by drugs for blood pressure, psychoses, depression, cholesterol.
- Be sure to give a few minutes to potency exercises. It’s not necessarily to spend hours in the gym – you can do potency exercises at home. For example, a special designed complex of gymnastics, Kegel exercises for men. Such exercises can increase sexual activity and blood flow to the genitals.
- If you prefer erectile dysfunction natural treatment, you can use natural potency boosters as an additional therapy. For example, you can use tinctures with ginseng. It will be useful to take contrast baths and shower- the main thing is not to get burned with hot water.
- If you suffer from psychological erectile dysfunction (caused by persistent stress and chronic fatigue) you can take a relaxing bath – with a tincture of bay leaf. The procedure should take no more than half an hour. You will feel less tired in a week. You may also use chamomile for this purpose.
Men in their 60s: how to increase potency with drugs?
How to increase potency after 60? Change the way of life and stay healthy longer, use natural erectile dysfunction remedy. If they do not work for you or you require urgent help, you may take advantage of special erectile dysfunction medications. Impotence drugs help the body almost immediately and work for several hours. The most effective drug for erectile dysfunction is Levitra (Vardenafil).
This effective generic influences smooth muscles of the genital organ in the cavernous body, stimulates normal blood circulation, relaxes muscles. The drug lasts for 4-5 hours. At the same time, the active substance (Vardenafil) is not excreted from the body for 5 hours, so you can develop some more strong erections.
Levitra effect is a strong long-lasting erection which occurs as a response to sexual stimulation. In this case, uncontrolled erection is completely excluded. You can buy Levitra online at a low price. You may also order other erectile dysfunction drugs over the counter. Feel the benefits of Levitra right now!
There are various methods and tips for improving potency after 50. Remember, any course of treatment (with medicines or folk remedies) should be agreed with your doctor. The doctor can choose the optimal dosage of the medicine to avoid side effects and always be on the top.