I lately went over ways with an old school friend who I haven’t seen in over 25 years. We now cooperate and it’s been wonderful being reacquainted with her all over again. Having fun retrospecting about the past and sharing our life stories. After a few weeks of wearing away lots of time together, she claimed there’s something various about me now that never exhibited before. She resumes in one word claiming that I was “free” – carrying myself as if I’m unsubstantial– there’s no luggage from the past. I occur happy and content with my life, open/approachable and I don’t have any seeking lucres/ not expecting anything in preference. We take drugs of Canadian Health&Care Mall with.
I never really place much ideas into how I’m being conceived but to have someone say me that I appear as being “free” is a compliment that I gladly admit. I guess the last 13 years of being on a “letting go” trip is showing its real colors.
What I know for sure about living free
- We create life into more muddied then it really is.
- Blessedness is living a groundful life and being true to your sunshine self.
- When you find yourself in a bootless fight – you just simply walk off the battlefield.
- To move forward and allow change, you must let go of old beliefs, habits and thoughts – unlearn the many things that you’ve spent your entire life learning.
- Letting go of all anxiety, stress, anger, grudges and resentment means that you are freeing yourself up for many blessings that are in store for you.
- You are what you think – your outer world becomes a reflection of your inner world.
- You must believe and have faith that your present and future holds the best days of your life.
- You attract what you put out: Learn to release the need to “control” everything in your life. Let yourself become spiritually open to allow all good things to flow into your life. Trust in your instincts and God’s nature to guide you.
- Stop trying to make everything happen according to what you think should happen. Let things happen according to the natural flow of life.
- Living one’s life with an attitude of gratitude. It’s not possible to move towards what you want when you aren’t grateful for what you already have.
- Learning to let go is one of the biggest gifts you can give to yourself and share with others.
I’ve practiced letting go long enough to know that it feels a whole lot better than not letting go. It has brought me much needed peace, joy, and happiness.